Sunday, August 27, 2006


I found these questions on another friends blog that I like to read.

What was your favorite thing about being a kid?
Playing outside. We always played outside we never wanted to go inside. We would play till dark. My sister and I liked to ride our pink banana seat bicycle's, jumping on our trampoline, playing on a tire swing, and we would always make houses out of the pine needles that would fall from the tree. We had no worries. I also remember trying to catch lighting bugs with our Dad. We stayed outside as much as we could.

What was your favorite subject in school?
I really hated school. I really did not have a favorite subject. I know that sounds awful.

Who was your best friend when you were ten?
My friend Kristy. We always played after school while waiting on our moms to pick us up. I actually ran into her again a couple of years ago and had dinner with her but we are different people now.

If you could be any animal what would you be?
A cat of course.

What would you change about your school, occupation, or life right now?
I would not change what I do really. I am a nurse and nursing is a fast paced job and you never have enough help. I enjoy helping people getting through whatever they are dealing with. If I could do anything else and not have to worry about money or anything else I think I would like to be in full time missons somewhere in a differnet country.


What is your favorite color?
Pink and Red

What is your favorite crust and your favorite pizza topping?
Thin crust pizza from pizza hut with pork sausage and pineapple. I know that sounds weird but I tend to like weird things anyway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi what I remember most about my childhood is watching the wild life crossing lions hunting :) He!He!He!
Wish you well
Thanks for sharing once again