Monday, September 11, 2006

Just thinking about 9/11 today. I remember I was driving to work in Memphis, TN and not thinking what I was hearing on the radio was real but I soon found out when I got to work it was very real. My heart just sunk. It was the worst feeling. We watched T.V. at work all day and had alot of patients cancel their procedures. Again today they had the T.V.'s on at work with all the memorial services going on for all the people who lost their lives that day. I could not believe what I was seeing that day. I never thought that anything like that could happen here. I was just in disbelief. I pray for all the people in the Armed services serving our country and to the people that lost their lives that day and their families. My heart goes out to all of them.
SmileyCentral.com

No comments: