Sunday, January 28, 2007

I read this tonight and it just blew me away.

Expect a move of God Suddenly!

By Joyce Meyer

When the time was right,
man and woman were created,
the flood subsided,

Jericho's walls were defeated,
the lions' mouths were shut,
the baby was born,
water became wine,

the storm was silenced,
blind eyes were opened,
the tomb was emptied,
He ascended to heaven,
tongues of fire came down...

And when the time is right,
the King of Kings will return.

God is never early
and He's never late-

He's always right on time.
His plan for you is GOOD!

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

All this I read tonight then I went to barb's site after having my prayer time and well I was overwhelmed at the devotional she had posted. God just has been working in my life and I am overwhelmed! The depth's of my soul has been touched! And my heart is just overflowing. It is so awesome that God knows our every need and His timing is perfect.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Bless you, Janice. You are truly a sweet, sweeet girl. xoxoxo

The devotional I posted that moved you so much is very special to me. It's getting me through my days right now. I know so many others have worse days to get through but sometimes we get so focused on ourselves, we forget that there are others whose needs are greater.

I sense that you are truly devoted and committed to our Lord. Bless you.

You are amazing and I would be proud to call you "daughter." I do not say this lightly, Janice. I have two daughters and I couldn't possibly be more proud of them.

But I have a lot of room left in my heart.