Saturday, February 24, 2007

Our Day at the Beach

We spent th afternoon at the beach today. It was about 80 degrees. The wind was blowing and the air felt crisp. Very nice day to be at the beach. The water was still a little cold. I took a lot of pictures. I hope you don't feel like you are in the movie Water World from all my pic's. It was nice to get out for a while and forget about the world. We went to Packery Channel. It is nice there. There are always people fishing. There also were some pretty large waves today. We got splashed a couple of times on the Jettie.






















4 comments:

Susanne said...

Great pics. I've only ever been to an ocean beach once in my life so I live vicariously through you who get to live close to one! :v)

Susie said...

Great pictures! It makes me want to take the kids soon. Yesterday was a beautiful day.

Becky Wolfe said...

Great photos - looks like you guys had a beautiful day! I especially like the 'crashing wave' ones and the ones of your hubby walking on the beach!

80 degrees...sigh, its winter wonderland again this morning!

Janice said...

It was such a wonderful day to be out there. Today seems a little cooler. But in a few months we will wishing for cold weather again.