Wednesday, February 19, 2014

You of little faith

Yesterday my friend sent me a devotional on the same scripture I wrote about in my last post Matthew 8:26 "He said to them, "Why are you afraid, you men of little faith?" Then He got up and rebuked the winds and the sea, and it became perfectly calm."

This is what the devotional said "There may be times in your life when you feel swamped by all the troubles and disharmony in your life. We must remember that Jesus is there to calm our own stormy seas.
Prayer after the meditation: Yes, Jesus, there is a lot of anxiety, strife and anger at times in my life. Increase my faith and allow healing to make me whole in mind, body and spirit.
I guess God was listening to me. And I need to ask Him to increase my faith and to allow healing to come. This devotional was just what I needed to hear. Thanking God for this and my friend who sent it to me. 
I love it when God confirms something for me. 




No comments: