Wednesday, September 06, 2006

A Different Book Meme

Okay, I found another fun meme at Susie's site and I wanted to join in too. Here is how it works.

1. Grab the book you are currently reading. (which is hard if you are like me and are reading several at a time- which I don't recommend)
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Scroll down to the 5th sentence.
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences, the name of the book and the author.













You must listen and follow, like the sheep for their shepherd, without question.

"And when (the shepherd) brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice" (John 10:4).
What a comfort--to have the Lord go out before me so that I can follow in complete trust, with my heart.

This is so weird that this happened to be the three sentences. What this says is so close to my heart and what is going on in my life right now. So I am glad I decided to do this. I actually just got through reading this book. And I have not started another book yet.

No comments: